Old September 9th 03, 04:44 AM
toto

Default Prob been asked, but about choosing schools..

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 02:45:02 GMT, "lizzard woman"
wrote:

I probably have at least that many near me in Louisville.
Most of the private schools here are Catholic.

Please define "near".

Afterward, I may add all states south of the Mason-Dixon.

Well, I don't live in the south, but...

There were 3 within walking distance of my home when my
children were growing up - one affiliated with a teacher's college,
another affiliated with a liberal arts college, and a catholic school.

Going a little further away within easy driving distance or longer
walking distance, there was a Montessori school, a Waldorf
school, another two Catholic schools, a school for autistic children,
and a very small school for special education students.

Going out into the nearest suburbs and the north side of Chicago,
there were more - again within easy driving distance and some
where the children could have taken public transportation to get
to them. There were 8 private schools in the suburb immediately
to the northwest, another 5 in the suburb immediately to the
north and several on the north side of the city.

--
sharon, momma to savannah and willow (11/11/94)

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits