Old September 9th 03, 05:49 AM
P. Tierney

Default Prob been asked, but about choosing schools..

"lizzard woman" wrote in message

"P. Tierney" wrote in message
. ..

"lizzard woman" wrote in message
"Mary E" wrote in message
Where do I go for statistics about schools in my area? I've got 8

private
grade schools (son will be starting kindergarten next year) that

would
work
for me as far as location and reputation (that I know of) is

concerned.
also know student to teacher ratio and enrollment figures.

You have *8* private grade schools near you??? Let me guess... you

live
in
either Florida, Mississippi, or Louisiana, si?

I probably have at least that many near me in Louisville.
Most of the private schools here are Catholic.

Please define "near".

Um, I dunno. 15 minute drive or less? I'd guess I could get to
between 8-10 grade schools within that time, and 6 high schools.
There's a large Catholic population here, most of whom utilize
those schools. Other religions aren't as represented in their own
private schools, for whatever reason.

P.
Tierney