Old October 4th 03, 04:02 PM
mbajema

Default military schools?

"T.R.H" wrote in message news:SKsfb.7242$da3.7030@edtnps84...
dejablues wrote:
It's the same person, unless they can spoof the email and nntp posting host
together. One can't expect to post personal stuff on Usenet and *only* have
it reach your *intended* audience. This person was flaky enough(or
thoughtless, or just didn't care) to post enough personal info so that
even the casual observer could identify them in RL. If the OP thinks that
these issues are unrelated, their head is way too deep in the sand. If they
want useful answers, they have to be forthcoming.

Like I said, WHO gives a RATS ASS!!

It has NOTHING to do with the issue at hand, dont you GET IT???

You'd likely be surprised at some of the things my wife says in the
throes of passion, behind our closed bedroom door, geez, maybe I better
re-evaluate her ability regarding being a mother to our 5 kids!!

Your comparison makes absolutely no sense.

please enlighten us all on how someone talking about seuxual issues on a
sexual news group and that same someone talking about schools for their
kids on a kids newsgroup makes these issues "related"??

either that or mind your own goddamned business or discuss the original
issue in the current thread!

gimme a break!!

sheeesh

It's all relative, you obviously don't get that. With parents like
that, maybe the boy would indeed be better off living away from them.
How mortifying for that child if his parents swinging lifestyle were
found out by his peers. sigh

Mary