Old June 30th 03, 01:57 AM
dolores

Default Ho hum

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 22:13:10 +0100, steveb
wasted bandwidth once again by posting:

'Kate lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
wrote:

Oh.. and before any wanna-be newbie netcops start in... I've been here
for longer than you have so shut up and don't play netcop with me. At
least I'm posting something.

Hope you sort out what you need to....and come back real soon....you
ARE needed around here

steveb

Needed for what? Is this a salaried position or like my last job where
I had to do everything including birth the children and all I got for my
troubles was a worn out pair of socks

Hey!...yer not throwing them out, are ya.....cos I could do with some.....so
much nicer when they've been broken in by some one else......

Anyway, what're ya moaning about.....at least ya got a pair of socks.....I
just got another person....and he spent the first 10 days latched with what
felt like clamps.....I later found out they were gums.......jeeezzz.....bet
yer socks dont bite!

Dolores

and three movie ticket stubs
'cause let me tell you, I'm not doing *that* again.