Old June 24th 03, 03:46 AM
frazil

Default How was Million Dads March last weekend ?

Father Drew wrote in message
How many people were there?
-Drew

Can't be many. It didn't even make the papers. And for the most part
anything over 50 usually at least gets a mention, and if it is a Supreme
Court case, 20 or so will do.

"Fleas20" wrote in message
i went to the mdm on washington with my husband and son what a let down

it
was
just a waste of our money and time since we traveled all th e way from

new
jersey i was really upset when my husband was suppose to be a speaker

but
when
we got there they kept giving him the round around and he never got a

chance to
address the issue on child support what a joke