Old October 19th 04, 01:44 AM
Leslie

Em said:

Is there anything I can do
about it,

Keeping your feet up, taking regular naps, drinking more fluids, increasing
protein intake, taking baths . . . these are all things I have read, and some
of them hae helped me.

and is it bad?

It CAN be an indicator of pre-eclampsia, but it is also a regular and normal
part of most pregnancies. With my first pregnancy I began to swell at four or
five months and remained ridiculously swollen throughout the pregnancy, with
BPs around 100/60 the whole time. There's just no telling.

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth