Old December 24th 05, 07:10 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default What has hapenned to this group?

Jeremy is such a hapless cowardly twit that he has to get an hysterical
screeching dancing lying monkeyboy to come to his rescue:

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_...coring=d&hl=en

If you don't think he is an hysterical screeching dancing lying
monkeyboy take a look at his long record of just such postings.

Sort by relevance Sorted by date
What has hapenned to this group?
The "never-spanked" boy got caught lying again; just like his master,
the LYING LaVonne. ;-) Doan Dance monkeyboy, dance.
alt.parenting.spanking - Dec 23, 10:50 pm by Doan - 6 messages - 3
authors

Opinion's Lies are a giggle and a hoot! was Is punishment ...
Ha! Ha! Ha! The little Kane0 found the study??? Let's see What Chris
forgets
to tell you is that this same study also looks at non ...
alt.parenting.spanking - Dec 23, 9:48 pm by Doan - 15 messages - 5
authors

The question no-spanks fear.
While many no-spanks are childless, some have children. Although given
to bragging about never spanking their kid, they are much ...
alt.parenting.spanking - Dec 23, 2:32 pm by Doan - 4 messages - 4
authors

Fear and Loathing in the newsgroup alt.parenting.spanking
Are you talking about your master, the LYING LaVonne? ;-) Doan What is
it that the spanking compulsives fear in this ng? Could it ...
alt.parenting.spanking - Dec 23, 2:01 pm by Doan - 2 messages - 2
authors

Cisco 2505 configuration questions
Have you tried "erase startup-config" and reboot? Doan JW, Thank you
for
your lead. Could you tell me how to wipe out the whole ...
alt.certification.cisco - Dec 20, 3:03 pm by Doan - 11 messages - 8
authors

Need advice
Still carping your child hatred nitwittery, ****ant? Let's hope you
worked
your own children over well enough they will remain cowed ...
alt.parenting.spanking - Dec 18, 9:04 pm by Doan - 10 messages - 6
authors

1602 not reading startup-config....
Check the config register. Doan Got a problem I haven't had, but
hopefully
it's an easy one. Client has a Cisco 1602 router. The ...
comp.dcom.sys.cisco - Dec 16, 9:54 am by Doan - 3 messages - 2 authors

Problems byond the paddle
The question is what are the alternative? When you can't control the
kids
anymore, it will lead to situation like this: http://cbs2 ...
alt.parenting.spanking - Dec 15, 8:08 pm by Doan - 4 messages - 4
authors

Paddle by proxy
The bright ones know how children best learn, grow, and develop. They
are
able to choose guidance and discipline strategies that ...
alt.parenting.spanking - Dec 1, 7:08 pm by Doan - 6 messages - 4
authors

But it's da law!
" But it's da law!" Not in the US, yet, everywhere. But it's
happening in the
schools, and Minnesota, and our neighbors, and our compatriots in other
lands. ...
alt.parenting.spanking - Dec 1, 4:13 pm by Doan - 5 messages - 3
authors

And on and on and on for year after year, frustrated at every turn,
blatantly lying as to what others and even he has said, that is the
strategy of the monkeyboy, including lying about others by claiming
they are lying.

Go climb back up in your tree, monkeyboy. You'll be safer there to hurl
your silly insults and lies.

Dance, monkeyboy, dance.