Old April 27th 05, 04:21 AM
David Wright

In article ,
00doc wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
For those of you who have responded to my postings since Friday and
have yet to get a response...patience.

I was hospitalized on Friday morning with a GI bleeding problem and
had to receive 5 units of blood (that is around a 2/3rds loss of
blood, hemoglobin was 5.2) before a very qualified
gastroenterologist
found the problem and fixed it.

I am taking it easy until I am fully recovered and will be only
spending a few minutes on line until the weekend.

Get well.

Hear, hear. Speedy recovery, Mark.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"His staff loves to say Bush is a man who doesn't know the
meaning of the word 'quit.' Well, apparently he's not all
that conversant with the word 'shame' either." (Will Durst)