Old June 30th 06, 12:51 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Pulled Belly Muscle

ow, you poor thing, I was always luck that I was always quite small, except
for literally the last 2 weeks of pregnancy number 2, so I didn't have that
specific problem

about SPD, keep going to the chiropractor, I have SPD, in my 2nd pregnancy
it started at 20 weeks, I found a good chiropracter and he kept me on me
feet until we move back home from which point I went down hill fast, I
wasn't able to find such a good chiropracter, but I think I would have done
anyway. Unfortunately I then had a difficult delivery and have done severe
damage to my SP and over a year after the birth am still very disabled by
it, don't worry this is very unlikely to happen to you, particularly if you
keep yourself in good shape prior to the delivery both with chiro and then
at the end helping your baby be in a good position, mine refused to budge
from posterior and that was what caused all the trouble, if I hadn't have
already had SPD she'd never have made it out vaginally, but that is not a
good thing in my case.

Cheers

Anne