Old November 6th 07, 03:31 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 8:21 am, Elflord wrote:
If you weightlifting guys are not sure who the runners are -- they're the
skinny guys who are banging your wives while you're practicing your double
biceps poses in the mirror and bragging on usenet about your superior physique.

....and I'm the not-skinny, not-fat runner/lifter who bangs the runners
wives, while they are out banging the lifters transsexual wives, while
the weightlifters are banging each others butts in the locker room.
Frankly I stay up at night worrying I may be the only heterosexual guy
on any of these groups.