Old November 6th 07, 04:33 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Prisoner at War

Default The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 10:31 am, wrote:

...and I'm the not-skinny, not-fat runner/lifter who bangs the runners
wives, while they are out banging the lifters transsexual wives, while
the weightlifters are banging each others butts in the locker room.
Frankly I stay up at night worrying I may be the only heterosexual guy
on any of these groups.

LOL! I also used to wonder whether I was the only straight-shooter
around, until I realized it was just that most of these groups were
full of old men!!