Old October 23rd 08, 03:28 AM posted to misc.kids
Donna Metler

Default DD wants her "boyfriend" at her birthday party

"Ericka" wrote in message
Donna Metler wrote:

Anyway, does anyone have suggestions for including a barely 3 yr old boy
in a party where the rest of the participants are girls ranging from 3
1/2 to 5? I've already warned grandma that the guest list is 8 little
girls (including DD), plus her grandson.

The little boys at "fairy princess" dance camp have
a blast with a cape and a sword, and don't seem to mind
being surrounded by girls. Maybe have a crown he can
decorate, and take a picture of him in a heroic "dragon
slaying" pose. Tea and cookies shouldn't be a problem.
Boys like tea too ;-)

Thanks! I'm sure we can come up with a cape and a sword (maybe a cardboard
sword and crown to decorate?). We also have some good sized stuffed dragons
around here that could come in as decorations (and victims). For that
matter, DD enjoys slaying dragons, too .