Old February 9th 06, 11:21 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default how to file for child support

Nah,
that personality type already knows how to file for child support, has been
collecting child and spousal support , has already has had a half dozen
hearings to try to increase the support, has assessed football pool
winnings, spent $250/hr on her attorneys to fight over a penny the man found
on the street!! That would be the mother who uses her children and child
support as emotional and financial swords. There are millions of them. A
new one was born January 2, 2005 in Beaver, Pa.

It should be real easy to file for child support. In Pa. you contact the
domestic relations office at the county courthouse.

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"mosnar" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks in advance for any response.

I am a divorced father of two girls. I have been raising them on my

own
for 6.5 years. My daughters are 8 and 14 years old. They live with me
full time, 365 and 24x7. They have only talked with the mother a few
times a year on the phone, but have not seen her in 6 years.

Anyway, I think it's time that I ask for child support.

Why? Be thankful you have your children. You are more fortunate than
95% of divorced fathers. Asking for CS will only create more issues. It
is bad enough that one parent has more or less abandoned the kids as it
is.

Unless, of course, he's interfered with the relationship - you know, the
way the mothers are accused of keeping the father out of the children's
lives?

My question
is....Where do I start, how do I accomplish this task.

I live in Texas, at the divorce I declined any support.

Good for you.......why change a good thing now?

The judge told
me that if I ever want it (child support and health insurance) to come
back and ask for it.

I am sure its not that simple. There must be some paper work or court
papers that need filing.

Ask yourself.....is it REALLY worth it????

Any help appreciated.

Thanks