Old May 18th 04, 06:45 PM
Joybelle

Default Pain

"melbgal1" wrote in message
t...
Mary Gordon says...
melbgal1 wrote: I wish I passed out !

Mary comments:
It is weird isn't it - quite honestly, the pain of childbirth was the
most intense pain I've ever been in in my life

oh ditto !

Ditto here, too. I've had cavities near a nerve filled with nothing, broke
my big toe, pulled some ligaments in my foot, and they didn't match the
intensity of childbirth for me.

I've had three babies, the last two at home. If I do have a fourth I would
like to have it at home, but the last two times haven't been easy. I'm
actually quite scared to face childbirth again. The pushing phase was
what put me over the top. It is so interesting to read all these different
stories and ideas of what is "easy" and what was "hard". Amazing to me how
different everyone is.

--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99