Old September 22nd 03, 09:24 PM
Emily Roysdon

Default worm (computer type)

Molly Fisher wrote:
In article ,
Emily Roysdon wrote:

Dawn Lawson wrote:

quick poll.... are there tons of people here fighting off the MS worm?
(heaps of crap wiht attachments saying they are the latest critical patch)

Nope, I use Linux-based applications on my machine, with no Microsoft
anywhere. It is so nice to not have to worry about viruses, but even
when I used MS I always had virus protection software running.

Your munged email address is to thank for your email being free of this
nuisance. I've only got Macintoshes and I'm getting tons of the Swen (or
whatever) worm messages.

Oh yeah, that's why I'm not getting the emails from other people. I
misread Dawn's post to mean, are people dealing with *having* the virus.

Emily, who shouldn't reply to posts with a feverish kid in her lap :-P