Old October 11th 03, 11:47 AM
Cheryl

Default parenting in the land of dessert

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:36:36 EDT, Karen G
wrote:

What do you all do about dessert--frequency, variety, etc?

We don't have dessert. It's just not necessary for us and DH has
never been a fan of it. If the children are still hungry after dinner
they know they are welcome to have yoghurt or fruit. If I'm still
hungry after they go to bed then I'll fix myself something. The
timings for our dinner and bedtime aren't usual though, we have dinner
around 5-5.30pm and the children are in bed by 7pm most nights so
there really isn't time for dessert.

--
Cheryl
Mum to DS#1 (11 Mar 99), DS#2 (4 Oct 00)