Old June 13th 07, 05:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
David Wright

Default ADHD drugs linked to violent crime

In article .com,
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Wright, we have attempted to keep these discussions civil, but now you
have crossed the line. Please excuse yourself from further postings.

I don't answer to you, fArtie, and I don't take orders from you
either.

Our pro-democracy side keeps working toward the day when all people
can share their opinions in an open an honest way. But that day has
NOT arrived for you and your Cult.

So, you're all for democracy -- but just for anyone who agrees with
you. How charming.

Again, please vacate the premises as soon as possible.

Good-bye Mr. Wright,

Does this mean you're leaving? I should be so fortunate.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

Sir ArtiŲ

David Wright wrote:
In article ,
David wrote:
Mr. Wright has been here for years, and he has been wrong every time. But he
does provide a simple way to know if information is bunk. If Wright says it
is so, you know that it is wrong, consistently.

People can form their own opinions. Their opinion of you, for
example, might be influenced by knowing that you have been known
to advocate drinking one's own urine.

"David Wright" wrote in message
et...
In article . com,
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Wright, as a rock-solid rule I do not respond to crack-pots, but I
will make an exception this time.

What makes you think you have the exclusive right to be the crackpot
of these newsgroups?