Old July 11th 05, 10:12 PM
xkatx

wrote in message
I too am a single parent of three beautiful boys. I am trying to adjust
still to being just me. Trying to balance everything on my own; hard when
you are use to being two people. Plus I have to consistantly deal with
the
**** my children are constantly going through due to their fathers lack of
wanting to be a parent anymore. Thought maybe I will get some ideas here
help deal with things.

Hi, and welcome from Alberta, Canada.
I'm Kat. I have two boys - aged 4.5 and 5.5. My oldest doesn't live with
me, but the youngest does, and also expecting a baby girl in 2 weeks. I'm
kind of one of the ones who are not really in the single-parent category,
but like a few others, I stick around anyways.
Sorry about the loss of your childrens' father and his choices.
I'm not sure what kind of ideas you're looking for to deal with things, but
maybe that will come later? Other than to just deal with things day by day,
I really wouldn't know. You aren't alone being a single parent, since
around here we're mostly single parents from the start, from divorce, death
and things like that.
Welcome, anyways, and hope you could give and receive from the group!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?