Old April 22nd 11, 02:00 PM
daceymathers daceymathers is offline
Junior Member

Location: california

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
My kid is poor in Math and spelling, Is there anywhere I can some
questions, which I can print and give those questions for my kid to
improve Maths and Spelling. Appreciated for any links or some info.
Instead of finding other methods you should do some self effort to improve your kids knowledge.For maths join him some mental maths class like Aloha class or Abacus classes.Sit with him and tell him to do practice maths question.If he do any spelling mistake then tell him to write each spelling 5 times with pronunciation then he will never forget the spellings.