Old October 20th 05, 04:00 PM

Default Kick and Crawl Aquarium Danger?

I wanted to ask if any of you have had this happen.

The other day my daughter ( 6 mo old) was playing with her Kick and
Crawl Aquarium. She had pulled off one of the toys that hangs by
velcro, which has another plastic toy you attach to it that faces such
that the two toys almost form a cross. She put the toy down and it
layed there on the floor kind of like an X I guess. It didn't look
dangerous, so I didn't pick it up and put it back. Anyway, later on she
was tryng to roll over and, as I watched in horror, her head came right
down on the end of the toy and it looked like it stabbed her in the
back of the neck. The attached part of the toy didn't break away and go
flat on impact, like I thought it might have.

My point is, she was ok, but it could have been her eye or her throat
which certainly would have done damage.

Hopefully there is a Fisher-Price official watching these forums; I may
yet write them and explain this hazard.

In the meantime, I have removed the extra pieces so this doesn't happen
again. Anyone that has this toy, which she LOVES by the way, should
look out for this.