Old April 19th 07, 12:21 AM posted to alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
xkatx

Default Not love, just Lust. Bi fun South Florida

"DanaŠ" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:36:15 GMT, "xkatx" wrote:

I think we've just stumbled upon someone from alt.support.menopause

Hey, you just waltz in here with your stoopid remarks and layed
yourselves wide open to it.

Why menopause. Don't do you know we are a bunch of old crones that
don't like to be bothered?

I do have to apologize. Would you be able to re-type that in English?

No one "waltzed" in anywhere. If you didn't notice, the original message
was x-posted to 4 or 5 different groups, most of them unrelated, other than
them all starting with "alt" or "alt.support"

I've also noticed that alt.support.menopause has been removed from a number
of the other posts, which only seems to make sense as you're the only one
from a different group than the rest of us.

I think I've just mastered quantum physics. Why on earth did I ever take on
Newtonian mechanics???