Old August 30th 08, 05:03 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
MarieD[_2_]

Default Do you trust breastfeeding as a reliable form of birth control?

"NL" wrote in message
Yes, I totally trust breastfeeding. Also, not having a partner helps a lot
regarding birth control ;-)

I had a friend just tell me today that she called the nurse, worried because
she hadn't started her period yet. Her baby is 3 months old, she is single
and hasn't been with anyone. I asked if she think she got pregnant in her
dreams or what? ;o) She had forgotten all about breastfeeding and periods.
This is her 5th child, also. She said she felt really stupid afterwards.

Marie