Old March 14th 08, 02:18 AM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nikki

Default How to stop the night wakings?

"lu-lu" wrote in message

I don't know if your DD's up for a change, but I recently bought Jessica
alittle table and chair. I guess you guys have the same thing over there -
it's one of the plastic ones that looks like mini garden furniture. She's
real girlie-girl, so I found one in pink and she loves it.

My boys use the little tables as jungle gyms mainly but Ben was always mad
at his highchair. They have been at boosters at the regular table for
some time now. She's at an age to try that out if the she decides she is
anti-highchair again.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99