Old April 10th 04, 01:01 AM
Beth Kevles

Default Q?: Protein in = Protein out?

Hi -

If your baby has a family or individual history of ANY allergy, it's
recommended that you follow the sequence for the introduction of solids
for the allergic (and allergy-at-risk) child. My web site has a link to
a good such site. Dairy is definitely one of the delayed foods in this
case, although I no longer recall precisely how long a delay is
recommended. Ten months rings a bell, but that may be the marker for
something else ...

--Beth Kevles

like me to reply.