Old January 6th 05, 03:52 PM
Todd Gastaldo

KELLY JUST NOT PAYING ATTENTION?

Kelly wrote:

I don't get the title [Kelly Pretends; Jamie Agrees]. What am I
pretending? Oh, to not pay attention to you on this thread currently?

Kelly,

As I noted (see below), if you really believe what you indicated, then you
aren't pretending.

Not paying attention is another possibility.

Todd

PS Here again is the post in question...the relevant excerpt anyway...

KELLY PRETENDS; JAMIE AGREES

Kelly wrote:

Todd,
I wonder how often you are working in labor and delivery and in a newborn
nursery? Do you in person see all these things you claim? Also, are
doctors doing circs without consent? I highly doubt it-it is a choice of
parents, so the parents are requesting this to be done.

Kelly pretends that I must work in labor and delivery to know that OBs are
routinely closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping them closed when babies
get stuck.

Kelly also pretends that MDs obtain consent before ripping and slicing
infant penises en masse and that it is ethical for MDs to rip and slice
infant penises en masse.

See I don't need to see the MD felonies...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...4cf50194d30983

Perhaps Kelly isn't pretending?

Perhaps Kelly really believes, for example, that one must work in labor and
delivery to know that OBs are routinely closing birth canals up to 30%,
etc.?

Kelly offered no substantiation for her inferences/pretenses and she hasn't
replied to my post...

[Jan. 6, 2005 update: Kelly STILL hasn't offered any substantiation for her
inferences/pretenses that these grisly things aren't happening. Her
emoticonned reply (see above) was cute though.]

snip

Todd