Old February 11th 06, 03:38 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default why is it easier to kill the mother of our children then fight for our rights to be a father to our kids?

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message

.................................................. ...
===
He's talking homicide. There's a difference. And the other avenue don't

kill
anyone.
===

Yeah, I know it's homicide. But even if he (or anyone else for that
matter)
were to do the deed, he'd -still- be out in 5-10 years (with good
behavior,
maybe sooner). And he'd still be able to be a part of his kid's lives,
too.

The suicide option is just f*cked from the get-go. It truly is a "no win"
situation. Not that this is "supposed" to be about wining. But lets be
honest here, that's exactly how judges, lawyers and their ilk see
divorce -
who wins the most money from the walking ATM and how much their gonna get
week for being the first one to file the paperwork to remove the other
parent from the family.

Like I said before, Gini, I don't agree with it, but I certainly do
understand it.

===
I don't.
===