View Single Post
Old February 14th 06, 08:12 PM

First recorded activity by ParentingBanter: Dec 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane
I suppose if I am going to discuss this with you I'll need to get a
copy...why don't you send me yours LOL![/color]

I'd like to hold on to my copy so that if we debate I have it to refer to.

You should get a copy for yourself.

And if you respond, please do not snip either your comment or mine from
the above. Thank you.

I do have access to a University Library, I live about 5miles from my
Alma Mater.

Then why would you ask me for my copy other than to play at being Doan?

Do you treat your children the same way? Or were you just being
playfully friendly with me?
A little bit of advice....read the post fully and THEN respond. You'll avoid sounding like an idiot when you have to go back and ask questions about things you have already responded to.

I was being playfully friendly with you when I asked for your copy...hence the use of the "LOL" I was joking.

If you can't remember and follow a simple dialouge from day to day that's your problem not mine. Having Lengthy bits of conversation floating through posts irritates me, it is redundant and unnecessary....at least for me. Perhaps you should do some memory excercises, to aide in your ability to follow along, without a reference to something either you wrote or you read from an earlier post.

Another bit of advice. and yes I am yelling at you in this next portion just so we are clear.

NEVER EVER, MENTION MY PARENTING OR THE WAY I CHOOSE TO RAISE MY CHILDREN IN A DEROGOTORY MANNER AGAIN. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HAVE SAID SOMTHING IN A NASTY TONE TO ME ABOUT WHAT YOU PRESSUME ABOUT MY FAMILY. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY FAMILY LIFE, AND YET YOU FEEL IT'S ALRIGHT TO FORM ASUMPTIONS ABOUT ME, AND HOW I TREAT MY CHILDREN. IT IS A VERY RUDE THING TO DO. IT IS AN INSULT, BUT OF COURSE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU INTEND YOUR "QUESTION" AS AN INSULT.

Momma to two boys

Big Guy 3/02
and

Wuvy-Buv 8/05