Old June 20th 06, 03:03 AM posted to misc.kids

Default Stay at home Mom starting Business...Help!

I have recently become unemployed and have TRIED to start a home-based
business. I am looking for feedback from other moms who may or may not
know what I have been going through. For those of you who do not
know....it is a huge transition. I have recently put up a site where
you can have your paper photos turned into a "Life Story" video. If you
guys would check it out and let me know what you think I would
reeeaaallly appreciate it. Go easy on the replies as I am also new to
the world of websites! Thanks

http://www.RememberThis.biz