Old March 14th 07, 11:07 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
miri

Default Why a Son Needs a Dad

On 13 Mar, 19:37, wrote:
Hello my name is Grant I live in Adelaide South Australia I have 2 young
kids one is 2 the other 3 years and 2 months.

I am separated and do find it hard to stay close to my children so I moved
close.My ex partner is happy about this.
Any way your pages are very good I like to see other fathers show the world
why a child needs their dad I think more men need to make more noise in this
area as it is far to often dominated by the female percentage.this is going
to make things worse."Some Where" wrote in message

http://markbrudnak.com

I thought you all would enjoy seenig how I parent my son. Feel free to
suggest ideas.

Thanks!

http://markbrudnak.com- Hide quoted text -

Yes I think its best that children have a father figure,
ie male.

I've recently been talking to other local parents, its
dreadful the way that marriages and relationships are
so broken up, what has happened in some cases is that
children reach their early teens and begin to ask about
the missing parents. Boys who have been without their
dad or mommy may want to live with him or her, girls do
so as well, and the parents who have spent their years
supporting the kid, maybe who have "traded in" their
careers the overtime money and the freedom that is so
often taken for granted when a single person, find
themselves grief stricken. I think we all support those
we love and if we love them we can give them the full
support necessary.

More often than not mommy gets custody, sometimes she
won't,

miri