Old March 23rd 09, 01:15 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
MarieD[_2_]

Default new baby wednesday

My neice is being induced Tues night/Wed morning and I and my MIL are the
chosen ones to attend the birth. I am so excited!! My dream is to be a birth
doula and I need to read up on this stuff before then. She doesn't do
epidurals so this will be the first natural birth I've seen IRL. In fact,
she had a water birth for her first, but that was in Germany and now she'll
be having this baby in a little hospital in the southeastern US and
waterbirth isn't an option.

--
Marie
~The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of