Old April 1st 05, 03:01 AM
Donna Metler

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
In ,
Robyn Kozierok wrote:

*If you have three (or more!) children in carseats, a compact car isn't
*going to work for you. Some people will simply need a larger vehicle

Yep. And if you have those carseat children AND you have extra adults in
the household, AND you have at least one parent who must commute to work
by car, you almost certainly must have more than one car.

And, if you only have one child with you, it is FAR too much of a pain to
move the carseat to the smaller car.

I didn't realize just how annoying that would be (since we have bases for
the infant seat in both cars) until we flew with Alli and had to install the
base on each plane and in the rental car. I'm thinking when she outgrows the
infant seat we buy 2 copies of the next carseat, too.

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth