Old September 25th 06, 05:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med,misc.headlines,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

Default Pharmaceutical companies are a threat to public health; illicit marketing practices widespread

"Jeff" wrote in message
k.net...
The same crap is happening the US.

No kidding--that is why the article said *widespread*.

Stanford University recently limited the contact that its doctors may have
with the pharmeceutical companies. I wish all medical schools and
hospitals would do that. And I wish the FDA would crack down more.

Jeff

Agreed. Why haven't they, Jeff? --not kidsdoc--Jeffrey Peter, M.D-- Jeff
P.Utz, MD

Have anything to say about the corruptions, crimes, invested interest, and
lies from the FDA, or their
ties to Big Pharma?