Old November 26th 07, 06:22 PM posted to misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Default online gift cards

If Anne doesn't mind, why should you? Anne is talking about *her*
grandmother as far as I can tell. I have no idea how old Anne is but it's
quite possible the woman concerned is 80ish! I imagine she wants the
children to have something they will enjoy and knows their parents will be
able to find that. Would you also object if she asked Anne for a list of
suggestions rather than using her own imagination?

She was 73 last week, the youngest of our kids 4 living great
grandparents. The issues are much more to do with none of us living in
the same country. We're finding it hard enough to figure out what to get
the kids, DS has expressed a desire for a remote control car and my
parents are investigating that one. DD isn't able to express any
desires, but would love jigsaws, which to be honest, I'd rather purchase
myself, it's much easier to judge size and what not if you've got the
box in your hands.

Anne