Old January 6th 04, 12:05 AM
Karen

Default round ligament pain

Ther are some things we do in prenatal yoga class specifically for round
ligament pain. We've been off for two weeks though for the holidays, and
I can't remember which ones specifically as I hadn't been having any
myself until just last week. After I have class later this week, I will
try to remember to post a couple suggestions. Otherwise, I would
certainly recommend a prenatal yoga class for anyone at any stage of
pregnancy, particularly if you are experiencing any pregnancy related
pain or discomfort.

-Karen, mom to Henry 3 1/2 and someone due 4/24/04-