Old April 12th 09, 04:01 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

Default so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"Kat" wrote in
:

How are things going for you??

when i was small (up until all 3 of us left home actually), the
Easter Bunny hid jelly beans all over the house. my dad was a very
devious hider of jelly beans, we'd find jelly beans for *months*...
since we have dogs, the Easter bunny hides the jelly beans (& a few
Peeps) inside of plastic eggs, & one egg always has a Hot Wheels or
Matchbox car inside.
Boo is asleep by 9:30pm at the latest, so i have time to hide stuff
& still get to bed at a reasonable time. i'm sure that'd be different
if i had more kids though.
we're doing well. Boo really likes his school & teacher this year,
although they tried out a new second teacher in the class & he had a
personality conflict with her. apparently another parent disliked her
as well, because she's gone & another teacher came in...
my cancer is all taken care of. i'm on maintainence meds now, but
all is well.
lee