Old January 11th 05, 02:48 PM
Bebelestrnge0721

Subject: Answer the phone ?
From: Cele
Date: 1/10/2005 11:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
On 10 Jan 2005 17:18:17 -0800, "Bev" wrote:

Paul Griffiths wrote:
"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message

Sooooo ....................... who, what, where, when, and why,

are all
the
single parents missing ?

Who I'm missing is probably a no-brainer. The remainder I'd rather

not talk
about. :-)

I bet she be missin you as well........how sweet !

Terribly. This long distance stuff sucks.

I could imagine the anticipation .......

I better get a job or sumthin' !

Jobs have pros and cons. I wouldn't do it without considering it

carefully
first if I were you.

You are so right ! lets see thinking....... Money/no money ? heat/no
heat? home/ homeless? Steak/hamburger? I could live without these but
NO coffee or cigarettes !! NOOOOOOOOOO!! grin

See, me, I don't smoke & can do without coffee if I have no choice
(although it's certainly painful). But the heat thing.....well....I'm
Canadian.....it's supposed to go to minus ten here tonight, and this
is the warmest part of the country.....

cigs and coffee two evil habits (addictions)
that I hope one day to kick just not right now! Heat is indeed something I like
to have as well, it gets cold out here in P.A. just hasn't been all that cold
consistently just yet.Ohhh but I know it is coming brrrrr!
Stay warm
Bev
Cele