Old January 11th 05, 03:21 PM
Bev

V wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello V . Good to see you ! Yeah I was almost tempted to "see my

boobs"
but managed to restrain myself

Heh...well at least someone has some morals...hee hee

O.K......so it didn't last that long, I did "see my boobs" wasn't
impressed

You have Lupus and FM ? I am sorry
you deal with that....my deceased partner had Lupus, I witnessed

the
suffering of her flareups for many years. I am also looking for a

new
job ..........

It is a terrible disease, but I am hell bent that it will not get me.

((( V ))) --- that's a hug

I haven't made up my mind yet .......I have worked as an
institutional cook for about 18 years now and to be honest my

health
has me questioning if I should keep at that. You do work 8 hours a

day
on your feet , I still need to do something active though for the
arthritis and DDD and thank somebody the heel spurs have relented
finally after having needles in them a couple times and spending

300.00
bucks on orthotics! So right now the local grocery store is looking
good

Snip.....hey , sometimes we gotta do what we "gotta" do. eh?

Yep ....I look at the calendar at all the doc appts and court stuff and
actually applying for anything right now would be such a mistake.....I
have had so much crap from employers over the years because of this
making me not available ...I am just so tired of the pull in two
directions.

I just put my oldest J 23 on a plane back home to California
she was in for the holiday , we had a great time.

I am so glad that a good time was shared!

Thanks

S 17 is doing much
better on her new meds, mind you "there are times" though , that

her
teenage "know it all" gets us going ! She has maintained primary
custody of the baby, last court date we complied to having DYFS do

home study (ack) and S has to have a Psych eval.done by MH/MR for

some
reason our private P-doc eval is not good enough ? So this has to

all
be scheduled in the next 20 days.

Keep it up. She will have to prolly stay on meds forever, but she

will, in
time, get used to it.

I sure hope so...... even at 17 she just can not be trusted with the
meds in her possesion and so I have to administer each dose and I worry
so much about what the future will be for her. If she does not learn to
take meds herself or be stable enough to have them in her possesion
without trying to off herself, this does not look so good

J is one yr.old ! She is so adorable
and is a very happy little girl, she loves Elmo and Tigger .

Happy Birthday J!

Thank you

snip all my blabber:

I have resorted to prayer, just don't know who I am praying to?
I know some will tell me this is all my fault.........I know. I

have
been fixing it for a long time now, I hope it gets better. Bev

God. He will be there when it seems no one else can be. You can only

fix so
much, and she has got to meet you in the middle. Hopefully, she will

open her
eyes soon.

God and I got in an argument some time ago, I'm trying...........I do
realise somebody has been guiding me through . My Daughter needs to
open em wide asap !
I know I have protected her from a lot over the past 4 years and I know
she has other people fooled about how she flips out at home and yes it
all confuses the hell out of me when she can maintain elsewhere....I
know elsewhere does not expect from her what home does? She may be
elswhere for a week here and there so maybe maintaining herself in
situations where the expectations are minimal is the key to that ? I
will go the distance with her and only love patience and time will
tell.
Bev