Old January 11th 05, 06:32 PM
Lisa

"V" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"V" wrote in message

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Sooooo ....................... who, what, where, when, and why,

are
all
the
single parents missing ? I better get a job or sumthin' !

Helooooo
?
Bev

Hi Bev. I am here..... do not see anything much but "see my boobs"

posts
and
stuff I usually see in alt.law
::sigh::
anything going on?
I am in a bit of a flare with lupus/FM and have not felt the greatest.
I am also looking for f/t work that will allow me to sit for a bit

instead
of
staying on my feet for 8 hours waitressing.....
The kids are great.....they are out of school today and I am deciding

what
fix for breakfast that will not make them whine about it.....
::another sigh::
What is up with everyone else?

"Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living" -Mother Jones

I just set up a job interview for Wednesday. To those so inclined, pls
offer up a g'day to St Jude for me!!

Lisa

Be strong.
;-)

I'll be looking for a strong martini after

Lisa