Old January 16th 05, 02:59 PM
Bev

V wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

snip:
I haven't made up my mind yet .......I have worked as an
institutional cook for about 18 years now and to be honest my

health
has me questioning if I should keep at that. You do work 8 hours a

day
on your feet , I still need to do something active though for the
arthritis and DDD and thank somebody the heel spurs have relented
finally after having needles in them a couple times and spending

300.00
bucks on orthotics! So right now the local grocery store is looking
good

Snip.....hey , sometimes we gotta do what we "gotta" do. eh?

Whoo hoo! put in an application at the Mr.Z's Grocery store on Saturday
, got a call before I could finish unpacking the weeks groceries ! I
have an interview This Tues. morn. ! I hope I get this....just 10
minutes up the road. So tired of the commute I was doing before, 45
minutes to Bethlehem from here, I don't regret quitting that part !
Bev