Old July 4th 07, 06:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

Default Eli Lilly is behind tthe ADHD movement

"Jeff" wrote in message
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Thank you very much Jan for pointing out whom the main perpetrators
are in pushing the phony duel spin-dromes of ADD/ADHD.

Except that ADHD is a real condition. People with ADHD have brains that
work differently than people without it.

I agree it does *become* real. AFTER they are dependent on ADHD drugs.
The problem being the American society gives it to very young kids, of all
things
because they can't sit still and pay attention. This is a result of many
things, mostly
bad parenting. We live in a rush rush society keeping up with the Jones.
Sitting still and
not paying attention is normal childhood. It must be handled in a loving,
but firm manner, making it fun
to learn these skills, NOT by drugging. After these kids are on this
medication for years, they *must* have
them to stay out of trouble. Then it is real.

Very soon a
majority of people are going to raise up and demand an end to this
outrageous false diagnosis.

Except it is not false.

By the powers that be and it IS accepted. Being brainwashed is a very
serious matter.

We ARE winning the War Against Bad
Medicine, but as the General is only too willing to say, "much more
needs to be done."

Who is the "General?"

And we are doing it! We have driven out most of
the crack-pots out of these newsgroups, but a few remain, such as Ann
and her ilk.

We seem to disagree who is the crack pots here.

The sad thing is that no one is really listening to your messages, but,
people who have questions about children's health not relating to ADHD
don't have good newsgroups, like misc.kids.health, to turn to anymore.

How sad.

Thank you once again for exposing the culprits. We will continue to
help ALL people, even those that are working against the best inerests
of every honest, decent, hard-working American!!

While I totally agree that drug companies are acting in the best interests
of their shareholders and not consumers, this doesn't mean that ADHD is a
false diagnosis or a scam at all.

*In your *brainwashed* opinion. Sadly *organized medicine* has sold that
bill of goods to many fine
people and it IS accepted as the norm.

One has to be very wary of drug companies, just like one has to be wary
of a car dealer when buying a vehicle.

Jeff

You left out *very wary of *organized medicine* and their LIES.

A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie
was believed.When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the
masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its
speaker, a raving lunatic. -Dresden James

Jan Drew wrote:
http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

© 2007 Eli Lilly and Company. All rights reserved. This site is intended
for
use by United States residents only.
For more information about ADHD and Adult ADD, contact your doctor or
other
healthcare professional.
AT32228

=====

How nice, I just know we can believe Eli Lilly.

HA!!