Old November 11th 08, 01:08 AM posted to misc.kids,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
krp[_5_]

Default PRESS RELEASE DAVID MOORE KEEPS ON LYING

DAVID MOORE and his fantasies

"freedom" wrote in message

In reply, the website (http://ritualabuse.us) has a great deal of
data
and it doesn't simply refer people back and forth to different
sites.

Yes UNRELIABLE data!

Like the A-Team and krpconsulting websites.

FULL of unreliable information and the websites refer people back
and
forth between them.

Don't bother about the mental checkup Danny. It's WAY too late for
you.

Are you going to claim you have a "Cum Laude" degree in psychology

now, kenny boy?

Do I have to?

It wouldn't really matter whether you did or not.
http://docs.aboutken contains a copy of your CV which proves,
conclusively, that you don't hold such a degree from any accredited
university.

More of YOUR handiwork Davey. Not MY CV but a DOCTORED ONE.

It's the CV which you gave to the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers
Association.

Nope Davey it is YOUR fabrication. I never gave them MY CV.

Ah, yes, that's right. I signed you up, paid hundreds of dollars in
membership fees, and created dozens of pages of a curriculum vitae to give
to them, on the off chance that someone would find it and expose you on it
years later.

I am not now nor was I EVER a member of ANY Texas group, criminal
defense lawyers or otherwise. WHO planted that fake CV there is anybody's
guess, but the MOST LIKELY candidate would be YOU! You have a LONG LONG LONG
history, Moore, of forging **** like that. It's your signature technique on
the internet. It is what defines you.