Old January 26th 09, 04:41 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default A possible TMI question

"Nikki" wrote in message
news:_MWdnVZ3g4OTSuDUnZ2dnUVZ_sninZ2d@prairiewave. com...
Kat wrote:

I know this is very long and rambling, and I do realize this is probably
WAAAAAY TMI, but I'm hoping someone might be able to offer something...
Either actual solid advice or even from a personal experience or
something. That stupid health line's answer to everything is "go
immediately to the hospital" and really, they do say that for everything,
and often it is a waste of time and effort.

If it were me I would definitely go to the doctor (or hospital if you
can't get into your doc at the clinic) today. I think it was OK that you
didn't go in the middle of the night since it doesn't sound like an
imminent emergency but it isn't something I would ignore or wait to see if
it goes away on its own either.

I'm actually just trying to get the girls fed... They've been "eating" for
almost half an hour now...
If they'd hurry up, or stop playing around, then I would get going... It
just takes longer to get moving with them...
After they're done eating and dressed, I'm going to take a trip down to the
hospital anyways... I have a feeling I'm not going to have a good time at
all (and they won't either) but maybe if I have to drag a pair of
preschoolers to the hospital... maybe it will be a fast trip there and
back...