Old December 1st 03, 02:29 PM
Tiffany

Default Bunch of pathetic whiners

Paul Fritz wrote in message

"kat" wrote in message
news:8wsyb.220324$jy.69219@clgrps13...

"HanK" wrote in message

"kat"

Oh, yeah, you'll hire some single moms only because
you feel pity and know you can find the odd single mom who is a

sucker
who
doesn't fight for herself.

Actually its because they are easy.

So, let me get this straight. You are now admitting to being a troll?
You definitely came to the wrong place if you think single parents (or

just
for you, single mothers) are easy.

And not one word of my poorly spelt drivel is not true.

LOLLERS!!! That's just too damn funny! Not true? Your poorly spelled
drivel? How on earth do you figure that? Paul definitely IS right.

HanK,
keep telling yourself these things, but no matter how hard you try, you

may
be able to convince yourself (as I see you already have) but you won't

be
able to convince anyone else that what you believe is true *is* just

that.

Paul,

How would you like to prove it, and WTF is a maroon?

Prove it? Prove what? That you are an idiot? That you are some 16

year
old kid who tries to be funny or cool? While Paul is wit-funny, you are

the
kid who sat in the back of the class and yelled, "PENIS!" to get a laugh

out
of the class. Clearly Paul doesn't need to prove anything - you've

already
done that yourself and established you are a moronic buffoon.

I think we have a male version of looney lorain.

Tsk Tsk Paul..... you are stirring up trouble again.