Old April 4th 04, 10:03 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Default Quick introduction of myself :)

Carol Ann wrote:

If you can figure out nursing lying down (it's not too hard, but I think
it depends on how large your breasts are), that is great for the middle
of the night nursings.

I'm having difficulty with this one. I'm about a 40 E (before my milk came
in). How can I do this?

I put the baby's head and neck, and my breast on a small travel pillow.
Equally sufficient would be a small towel folded into a small pillow.
I found it positions everything a bit better. (I think I'm about a
42DD ATM.)

Then you need support behind your back. I get DH to cram a couple of
pillows against my back to lean against.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/isabellazora/

~ Harriet Martineau