Old July 17th 04, 08:43 PM
Kane

Default Whore pushes NO LAW government....was...... Ninnyboy Kane Whines Awhile

On 17 Jul 2004 12:18:33 -0700, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Fern wrote
Do not admit to home. Grounds for lawsuits later.

Kane wrote
You just gave legal advice. That's illegal in your state.

Is that your legal opinion, Kane?

Nope, just an opinion. My own lawyer told me so.

Legal in your state?

To tell someone not to give legal advice....sure. Is it legal to give
legal advice in your state if you are not a lawyer? If not, don't do
it. It's not in The Plant's.

Next you'll be saying that reading of the Constitution
is only for properly trained individuals to interpret, right?

Why would I say that? Can't imagine me doing anything so stupid, but
you, on the other hand, might just be stupid enough to encourage The
Plant to NOT actually site the constitution and just babble.

It did not say "here is the law" or "go find out what the law is in
your state." Instead it risked THE OTHER PERSON'S SAFETY AND CHILD AND
FAMILY. See why I am such a millstone around the collective neck of
you evil vicious thugs?

Now take a look at that sentence of It's.

It says:
"Do not admit to home. Grounds for lawsuits later."

The first sentence provides NO caveat...such as "unless...etc....."
And there one hell of a lot of "unless" and "etc." when a sworn law
enforcement officer presents him or herself at your door and requests
entry.

The correct, and NON-legal advice should be, "ask politely if the
officer has a warrant to serve to to see it." I think even the nutso
anti government anit cps crusader organizations know to do that.

Now look at the next sentence. "Grounds for lawsuit later."

The Brazil Nut doesn't have the slighest idea of what constitutes
grounds for a lawsuit. .... especially in that the homehomer cannot
know, while reading that piece of LEGAL ADVICE, if such a situation
will even present itself.

Do YOU know the kind of advice Ruth and Brian Christine got.....and
that their chidren are being raise by their parents now, and both are
in jail for many years because of BAD ****IN' LEGAL ADVICE? And Brian
damn near murdered someone, because of BAD ****IN' LEGAL ADVICE?

That is EXACTLY what nailed them.

All hail the priesthood of the law.

Sonny, you couldn't drive three blocks and not get killed without "the
priesthood of the law." The traffic laws require enforcment to work,
legislation to determine them, and a judicial to apply sanctions
against having broken them.

What system would YOU suggest to replace LAW?

Law are nothing more than the rules we make between us to stay alive,
less injured, and have much more fun...like being able to work for a
living and be responsible for oursel.....oppps! Sorry. I forgot about
you and your "situation."

The modern Pharisees who paid Judas to maintain their power.

Please point out how my suggesting that The Plant NOT give legal
advice, and my personal advice to the inquirer that he or she DO seek
competent legal advice equates to that nonsense ...

Or could it just be we are all being treated sigh once again, to a
segue into YOUR particularly sordid mess that destroyed a loving
family by YOUR actions and that mother's stupid choice to take YOU
over her own daughter?

Kane