Old February 11th 06, 03:37 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default how to file for child support

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
To the original poster,

Just forget about child support, you probably make a lot more than your
ex. If you live in an income shares state, you are not going to get all
that much money anyway. You are one lucky guy. The system is strange
and silly. You might get accused of abuse. It is a dirty, dirty, dirty
system. Count your blessings, unless you want to post to this group
full time.

See now that kinda of logic and thinking is whats going to keep the
system the same.. Could you imagine telling people from the Civil
Rights movement that because they are black they should consider
themselves lucky to just be working, and deal with it.

Apples and bananas..............using a corrupt system to benefit one's self
just makes you as corrupt as the system.

To me what alot of you have been saying is pretty much the same
argument. If you read the story he presented correctly.. 6 years have
passed since he was already AWARDED custody. Not fighting for it now..
already awarded it.

Were you born clueless, or have you always just been that way?

The courts are not going to try and undo this after 6 years of
Custody, if the mother has not bothered to fight for custody yet. I
like to think our judges are a little smarter then that. And can read
between the lines...

See above.

And who cares how much he makes.. not the point... I make a fair bit
of coin myself... My Son and can manage without any support from my ex.
However it does not negate a person from taking care of their
responsibilty. In my particular case as I mentioned.. Any money she
gives me will go straight into a Register College Education Plan. End
of story... And I will not be able to touch the money until he is 25
and decided not to use it for college.

So you are as corrupt as the system.

Talk to your daughters when they are older, if they wanna sue for
support to go to college on, you can do that and put them through
college with it.

Your risks are too high. Male CP's are rare enough, and you could lose
your kids. Don't do it. Is it worth a 10% (debatable) chance you might
lose your kids for a couple hundred bucks a month? Is it worth even a
1% chance?

Is it worth the chance to take any risk in life. If people are not
willing to take a risk.. then nothing would ever become accomplished.
No one would ever leave their door in day. In this case I believe the
risk is well below 10%... and even it were 10%, I like those odds. I
have a 9 in 10 chance in things going my way... Hmm....

I am begining to think you wre born clueless. Risks have to be calculated
against the reward, not just the percentage chance of winning. In the
OP's case, the reward is not there when compared to the risk, but you
appear to clueless to see that fact.

No one in their right mind would risk $100 on a 95% chance to win $5.00.
That is what the OP would be doing by seeking support.

SpiderHam77