Old January 28th 04, 03:06 PM
Cheryl S.

Default Isn't it supposed to get better...

"Sue" wrote in message
And imo, it doesn't get better until they are in school full time.
During the preschool years with all three of mine was the most
frustrating, because school was only 3 hours long and all I did
was shuttle back and forth. Learn the fine art of car pooling.

How does that work with carseats though? I can't fit another carseat
into my car to transport another kid.

Also, could you just stay at the school for the time she is there?

Yes, there is a nature center in the same building that has a comfy
reading corner and a birdwatching area with benches. I really should
just go there, and I have actually done that before. I don't know why I
didn't keep doing it. I am just not thinking very well right now.

Why do you think 3-4 hours is too long for a 3-year-old? I bet
she would love it. I know mine did.

I don't think it is too long - for *me*, 3-4 hours is not long enough,
lol! - but she's below the cutoff age for the current school year 3-y.o.
programs. She would have had to be 3 by last December 1.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 10 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.