Old June 27th 04, 03:22 PM
Gummy Joe

Default Boy/Girl Anatomy - Ack! They are asking!!!

I think "private parts" is sort of burdening to a child. It gets the ball
rolling toard sexual dystrophy and a fear of real intimacy. I mean, how
young does someone have to be for us to start slinging pejorative epithets
at their sexual awakening?

"Terri and Rob" wrote in message
. ..
When I was in high school, one of my friends had daughter. As a teen mom,
she had no experience or insight into "right" ways to raise a child. She
taught her daughter to refer to her vagina using the crude word beginning
with p and synonymous with cat.
I think that wins the award for the most inappropriate way of dealing with
the situation at hand, don't you?

--
Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)

"KimandJuan" wrote in message
I have never liked butt and I despise hiney, we say tush or tushie.

Alexis
corrects people all the time. I have to get onto her. She will tell

other
children,"It is not nice to say, Butt!"

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and