Old March 21st 07, 09:58 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

Default dads lawyers

On Mar 21, 4:22?am, "fathersrights" wrote:
Rather than owning property that can be attached,sometimes it is better to
rent. and renting from a family member keeps money in the family."John Meyer" wrote in message

. ..

Relayer wrote:
On Mar 20, 7:32?pm, John Meyer wrote:
fathersrights wrote:
A referral service for dads rights lawyers that does not accept payment
from
and screens lawyers is athttp://www.dadslawyer.com
"Paying your spouse rent?"

I'm as strong for the father as the next guy, but that don't sound
right.

Pay rent? What does that mean?

Sorry, I'm going a little fast here, I'm talking about this page:

http://www.courttips.com/shopsite_sc/page15.html- Hide quoted text -

The problem with that is 99.9999999999999% of men would be stupid to
put ANY of their property into the name of a new spouse. I think we
learned our lesson when it comes to that.