Old March 17th 08, 12:16 AM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Children's Fitness (Yoga)

My company just produced a Children's Yoga DVD ~ Yoga By The Dozen(tm) ~
especially designed for kids ages 2-6. It is a natural and healthy
way for children to exercise, relax and focus while inspiring
confidence in children. JoAnna and her 12 friends demonstrate 12
poses that will introduce your children into the exciting world of
Yoga.

Yoga inspires confidence in children and reinforces the idea that they
can do or be anything. Yoga not only fosters physical awareness but
also gives children:
* Courage when they try a new pose
* Support through a non-competitive atmosphere
* A way to safely improve strength and flexibility
* A connection between breath and movement
* Respect for themselves and one another
* Self Confidence - A platform for setting goals (yoga poses) and
accomplishing them

It is through repetition that we learn ......
It is through laughter we Grow............

check out our websites.....

http://www.yogabythedozen.com

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNLCx5inAT4